After booking a flight, you will receive a confirmation email from Findor that contains your Findor itinerary number and 6-character airline confirmation code. Review this email to verify that your travel details are correct.
To view the most up-to-date information, including seat assignments, please access your itinerary prior to departure.
- If you have an Orbitz account
- Sign in to view your bookings.
- Choose the itinerary you wish to view.
- If you want a copy of your itinerary, select the Print icon.
If you forgot your itinerary number
- Go to Forgot your itinerary number and enter the email address you booked with.
- Select Send Itinerary to receive an email listing your active and completed itineraries.
Good to know
- You can use a printed copy of your itinerary as an E-Ticket.
- For boarding pass information and other check-in details, please visit the airline's official website.