How it works
- Findor may take up to 5 days to process your refund.
- Your Findor refund receipt email contains details regarding your refund amount, how, and when you'll get your refund.
- Once your refund is processed, your financial institution may take up to 7 days to post the credit to your account, and up to 2 billing cycles to show the credit on your statement.
- Some Promotional deals may not be eligible for refunds.
- Some flight bookings are eligible for a full refund if you cancel within 24 hours.
- Some fares are non-refundable. If you cancel such a fare, you may be eligible for a flight credit instead.
- Flights booked as part of a package are generally non-refundable. Instead, you might be eligible for a flight credit.
- If you cancel part of a hotel stay paid in credits, a prorated amount of credits will be refunded to your credits account, as long as the credits have not expired.
- If you earned credit on a cancelled hotel booking, those credits will be removed from your account. If you don't have enough credits in your account, they will be deducted from your refund.